From today, the registration for the COVID-19 vaccine has been started for the common people of the country. We will tell you about how to register for the COVID-19 vaccination. Please note that it can be rescheduled as per your comfort and accessibility.
Steps To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination
- Visit to the www.cowin.gov.in portal.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Get an OTP to create your account.
- Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button.
- You will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page. On this page, there will be an option to choose one photo ID proof.
- Fill in your name, age, gender and upload an identity document. The page will ask you if you have any comorbidities, which can be answered by simply clicking on ‘yes’, ‘no’.
- If 45+, upload doctor’s certificate as comorbidity proof.
- Once the details are entered for registration, Click on the “Register” button.
- Once the registration is completed; the system will show the “Account Details”.
- A citizen can further add three more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on the “Add More” button.
- There will be a button indicating ‘Schedule appointment’. Now click on it. Search a vaccination center of choice by state, district, block, and pin code.
- Date and availability will also be displayed.
- Click on the ‘book’ button.
- On successful completion of booking, you will receive a message. That confirmation details will have to be shown at the vaccination center.
How To Reschedule The Appointment
- Visit again and re-login to the “Citizen Registration” module with your already registered mobile number.
- Make the changes by clicking on the edit icon below the ‘Action’ column against registered individuals.
- In case you have to move to another city, you can make changes to find the nearest vaccination centre as well.